Food Wrappers into Pouches
Can’t bear to throw away beautiful food wrappers yet not sure what to do with it? Join our upcycling workshop and walk home with a handmade zipper pouch made from beautiful food wrapper.
You will learn to :
* prepare the food wrapper
* sew zipper and lining
You will need to bring :
* 2 sets of clean food wrappers (1 used during workshop, 1 as spare)
(preferably wrappers of thicker materials, no bigger than 23cm x 18cm)
* zipper and fabric for lining (optional)
2 hours, $60
Looking for ways to upcycle plastic packaging helps to extend their use beyond temporarily holding food. For this workshop, you will learn how to prepare the food wrappers so that they may be made into zippered pouches.
Materials Provided during session :
* Zippers (limited colours)
* Fabrics for lining (limited choice)
* Other tools needed to complete the product
Jess Goh is a certified Advanced Pastel Nagomi Art Instructor who has shared her love for pastel art with many local and overseas students.
Please get in touch with us using the enquiry tab below to see about scheduling a private class if you are keen to schedule a session not listed in the calendar.
- All materials for the workshop will be provided unless otherwise stated.
- Workshop bookings can be amended via phone, email, WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram message. Fees collected will be converted to store credit if amendments are confirmed 24 hours before the workshop. Fees collected will not be refunded for bookings that are missed or cancelled within 24-hours before the workshop. For more details, please refer to our cancellation policies.