Dye-Lishus® Cotton Yarn Cones
Dye-Lishus® Cotton is undyed cotton that has been pre-treated to attract and hold dyes without the use of extra chemicals. It is pre-scoured, pre-patterned, and behaves as if pre-mordanted. It is available in spinning fiber, yarn and fabrics for quilting and sewing.
Use your Dye-Lishus® Cotton cones to create warps or skeins before washing and dunking in your dyebath. Organic cotton, grown in Texas and spun in North Carolina.
- 10/2 Dye- Lishus® Cotton Blend (50% Organic Cotton, 50% Dye-Lishus® Cotton)
- 10/2 Dye- Lishus® Heather Blend (50% Grey Cotton, 50% Dye-Lishus® Cotton)
Dye-Lishus® Cotton products will work with the following types of dyes:
- Acid dyes, including food coloring
- Direct dyes, such as Cushings, without bleeding
- Fiber reactive dyes, such as Procion MX
- Natural dyes.
- Union dyes, such as Rit, Dylon, iDye
You can refer to this video for more information.